Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blog- Post Assessment




The restaurant I chose is Chili's Grill and Bar. Chili's features Tex-Mex-style cuisine. My favorite dish from Chili's is their Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla. It is one of my favorite dishes of all time. For an appetizer I recommend their Chips and Salsa. They have the best crunch and taste of all time. The salsa is also really good because it's not too spicy. For dessert I would go for the Molten Chocolate Cake. It is a chocolate cake with melted chocolate in the middle. A big scoop of ice cream on top with caramel sauce around the plate. Lastly on top is chocolate shell, which is chocolate sauce that forms into a hard rock shell of chocolate. It is an amazing dessert and I can't get enough of it.

Chili's first location, a converted postal station on Greenville Ave. in the Vickery Meadows are of Dallas, Texas, opened in 1975. The original Chili's on Greenville Ave. moved to a new building on the same site in 1981 before relocating again in 2007. Lavine's concept was to create an informal, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring different types of burgers offered at an affordable price. The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s there were 28 Chili's locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. In 1983, Lavine sold the company to restaurant executive Norman E. Brinker, formerly of the Pillsbury restaurant group that owned Bennigan's.


This is my favorite restaurant because of there chips and salsa. If it wasn't for their chips I'm not sure I would go to Chili's as much. I love their food, but the chips are god-like. They are the best things that I have ever tasted. If Chili's ever closed down I would look for a chip that is the closest thing to theirs. I would need to find something to fill the hole that would be made. Chili's is my favorite restaurant to go to. I love their food, chips and salsa, and the restaurant overall. I wouldn't be able to live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment