Monday, November 9, 2015

Do Now 11/9

     Over the break I had went to game-stop and bought a new game Call of Duty Black Ops 3. I played that game over the entire brake with my friends online. It's a first person shooter with three different modes, campaign, multiplayer, and zombies. I had played multiplayer for the majority of the break. I had also played zombies for a short period of time. This is my new favorite game that I will be playing for a lot of my time after school.
     Another thing that I did was sleep. It was nice to get a chance to sleep in on a weekday. I also had walked my dogs. I have to walk them at least four times a day because I live in an apartment complex. I used to live a house which made it easier because I could just let them out in the backyard. It can be a bit annoying when I am in the middle of a Call of Duty grind.
CoD Black Ops 3
GameStop

No comments:

Post a Comment